Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Why I will never be wealthy...

Apparently, in order to be successful and wealthy in this country, you need to:

A) believe others are dumber than you are, and hire marketing advisors to prove it. (and you *might* just be correct!)

B) un-learn your grammar and punctuation

C) for god's sake - misuse your apostrophes as often as fucking possible.

For me, such scribed atrocities are akin to farting on a first date and STILL getting laid. It gets me angry...and a little jealous.

For an example of item "A" I present you with the following brain torture:

This is a Can Am car

This is a Spider

This is a Roadster

...and THIS.....THIS abortion is what they market as the:
"Can Am Spyder (sic) Roadster"

Remember the term I used; "Flowmaxers"? They'll be lining up to buy these disabled little gremlins faster than you can say "I got Laid at a Jimmy Buffet Concert!". Apparently in the fine print of that prescription it reads: "May cause you to trade your fanny pack for ridiculous 3 wheeled ninny apparatus".

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me that the front end of this...this thing... looks very much like the back end of a 1940s MG. But, for sure, a roadster it's not. I used to own a Fiat 124 Spider, so I wouldn't wish that moniker on any vehicle. To me it exudes the stink of burning oil, failed electrics and a vehicle which might have handled well as it left the factory, but not since. Besides, everyone knows a proper motorcycle should fall over if left unattended. This clearly fails the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this, is a Spyder....
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9QCuUMSx-Mw/S7I5SA61GjI/AAAAAAAABbY/c0WJYbOT22I/s1600/boxster_13.jpg

    ReplyDelete