Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry...my polo shirt failed the sniff test.



     Well, this is it. My second official blog entry. Like any good centerfold model, I’ll begin by enticing you with my “Turn Ons” and “Turn Offs”. You folks **are** here for the writing, right? Not just the pretty pictures of me in my skivvies I hope.  I'll do my best to keep you duly enthralled.

Turn Ons: 

Honest cars
Weird cars
Fun cars
The mindful waste of fossil fuels
...and above all: The visceral



Turn Offs: 

Cadillac Escalades (you're not **really** going to make me explain this, are you?)
Hummers (and just to clarify: the ones that are “purchased” are bad while the ones that are “given” are good)
Fake wood - unless it’s ironic and plastered on the outside of something from the 70s with the word “Squire” on it
Loafers with tassels

     Let's set the record straight. I am decidedly NOT a car snob. I love people that drive the living hell out of their $400 econoboxes far more than the folks that wheeze along at 54 mph in their high dollar performance cars. I call the later group "The Flomaxers". Yeah I got a prostate too...but until it starts acting up, give me something snotty to drive and let me revel in its idiosyncrasies . My favorite cars aren't just quirky....they tell great jokes, too! Dirty ones. You just have to listen for them.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete