Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So my sideshow has a sideshow!

It's been a busy week! I'm in full speed production mode for a few Art festivals this spring and working out the details on some custom commissioned work.

Here's the latest work as of March 27th:


I had a lot of fun making this one, but almost lost it in the beginning phase.



"Fallen"



For the wine savvy gardener. Stand stakes in to ground or a large planter.


Metalsmith and Jewelry maker Aileen Lampman's presentation concept for the "steel twigs" is brilliant.

To see more of my work, visit
my WEBSITE 

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading and reviewing your article for a few minutes to ponder some of your sound points.That's useful content for all thanks for the post.
    Car Screen Replacement

    ReplyDelete